How addicted to facebook are you?


How Facehooked Are You?
Good Face-time You're on your way to becoming a Facebook addict, but you're not quite there yet.
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo

I can see where is the visitors

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps

UOI Reflection

Selasa, 21 Oktober 2008

My Blog

Hello! 
My name is Emeertio Allen Riyadi or you can call me Emeertio. This is my blog. I'm from grade 5 Sinarmas World Academy or you can call it SWA.

4 komentar:

Om Heru mengatakan...

Good Jobbb!!! Make better.. and Do the best... Hard working and studying.. Om Heru

Boy mengatakan...

Dear emeertio or Gavin, congratulation for your opening blog. I hope it would be useful for you in developing your creativiy n supporting your study activities. May God's force be with you in every step you make okey.

Sincerely,

Pi Boy.

Road Runner mengatakan...

Cool Dude! I like it when u change the avatar into some kind of squirrel or something. Axel

Adelle mengatakan...

Great blog Nick! Looks good.